High Quality Soccer Nets for All Goal Sizes
Tips for finding the right replacement soccer net:
- Know all 4 of your soccer goal dimensions: (A) Height, (B) Width, (C) Top Depth and (D) Bottom Depth.
- Understand how much use you replacement soccer net will get and what kind of environment it will be in. A cheaper net will can break down significantly faster in environments that get a lot of sun, salt or rain exposure.
- All Kwik Goal replacement soccer nets have been upgraded to HTPP (High Tenacity Polypropylene) and Solid Braid Knotless construction. We highly recommend this combination.
- Kwik Goal Soccer Net 4H x 6W x 2D x 4B 3.5" Mesh - 3B6821$71.89 & FREE Shipping
- Kwik Goal Soccer Net 4H x 6W x 2D x 4B 120mm Mesh White - 3B5301$44.89 & FREE Shipping
What soccer net is right for my soccer goal, training frame or rebounder?
This question has a few variables to make note of. You will need to know the Height (H), Length (L), Depth (D) and Base (B) dimensions before placing your order. Take note that not all soccer goals have Depth (D). Training frames and rebounders only have Height (H) and Length (L) dimensions.
Common soccer net dimensions:
- Full size soccer nets always measure 8'H x 24'L but differ in depth (D) and base (B).
- 7'H x 21'L differ in depth (D) and base (B).
- 6.5'H x 18.5'L differ in depth (D) and base (B).
- 6.5'H x 12'L differ in depth (D) and base (B).
- 4.5'H x 9'L differ in depth (D) and base (B).
- 4'H x 6'L differ in depth (D) and base (B).
What is soccer net mesh and why does it differ?
Soccer net mesh is the size of the individual squares that make up a net. The smaller the squares (tighter the mesh) the more rope is used. Depending on the size of the rope and its material, this can mean a more expensive, higher quality net.
- 120mm (equal to 4.72441 inches> wide mesh is typical.
- Hex mesh has 6 sides instead of the traditional square that has 4.
- Entrapment prevention playground safety standards requires mesh to be 3.5 inches or smaller.