Soccer Goal Anchors
Anchors come in all shapes and sizes. If you are unsure about which ones are right for your goal give us a call and we can make sure you get the proper anchors.
What soccer goal anchors are right for your goal?
Goals being used for league play must be securely anchored to the ground. Portable goals may only be used if they satisfy this requirement. Read the detail area of the goal description to determine whether or not you need to purchase anchors separately.
Saddle Bag Anchors:
- Designed to anchor a soccer goal on any surface.
- Increases the stability of your goal.
- Add sand to weight the saddle anchor bag.
- Designed to anchor goals on sandy soil.
- Corkscrew design.
- Portable outdoor installation.
- Semi-permanent type of anchor for outdoor installation.
- Ground anchors are cemented into the ground.
- A bolt is driven through a space in the base frame of the goal and into the anchor base below.
Portable Anchor Peg:
- Used to secure soccer goals on natural surface.
- Ideal for compacted or clay soil.
- Pegs work by hammering the peg through a space in the base frame of the soccer goal.
Portable "J" Anchor:
- "J" anchors are designed for natural surface anchoring.
- The "J" anchor straddles the base frame of the goal.
- May not be suitable for all soil types.
Portable "U" Anchors:
- "U" Anchors straddles the base frame as it is driven into the ground
- Made specifically for transportable Kwik Goal goal models.
- Compatible with Kwik Goal Sharp Shooter, Elementary, Portable Futsal and the Project Strikeforce goals.
- Anchor a soccer goal on any surface.
- Simply take the chain and secure it around the base frame of the soccer goal.
- Used for portable indoor and outdoor installation.